We finally have some significant snowfall here in the Midwest.
The spirit-breaking cold gave way to a few teaser days of warm (think fifty degrees following two weeks of negative five!) And then 36 hours of light, fluffy, pretty white stuff…
I decorate my home with the cutest little guys after Christmas– snowmen!
Gets me through until spring.
So as a tribute to the fluffy white stuff, here are some darling free patterns to make your own out of yarn. 🙂
Top Five Cutest Snowmen ❤
1. First, a classic from an amazing designer. Excellent free patterns and a multitude of adorable creations. I just love her work.
2. Another great source for free patterns– Amigurumi Today. I made my first amigurumi, a little hippo, from this website. I love this guy’s earmuffs!
3. This next one is so clever. I just love the look of this snowman afghan. What a fun design!
4. Or how about this one? A cup cozy! Quick and easy, this makes a fun gift or office accessory.
5. And finally, a flat one! No, he hasn’t melted, he’s an applique. 🙂 So cute for a blanket, stocking or garland. Also from Repeat Crafter Me…crochet away!
I hope you’ve enjoyed our little adventure today! Snuggling on my couch with hook and yarn, watching the snow fall, is my favorite winter past-time.